The following text regulates the use of the DSD VIRTUAL LAB web site by internet users. Please read the Legal Notice carefully whenever you visit this web site since it may be amended at any time. If you do not agree with its terms, please do not use the web site.
In accordance with the provisions of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Services) Act (Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002), you are hereby notified that the owner of the www.dsdclinics.com web site is DSD VIRTUAL LAB SL, which is entitled to use the DSD VIRTUAL LAB brand name and has its registered office in Móstoles (Madrid) at Calle Alquimia 3 and the bearer of Tax ID Card nº B‑85211472 (hereinafter DSD VIRTUAL LAB).
Should you wish to contact the central offices of DSD VIRTUAL LAB, please do so by telephone calling 912 360 030.
Acceptance of Legal Notice
Access to this web site or its use in any form implies the acceptance of all the provisions contained in this Legal Notice. DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserves the right to change this notice at any time. Consequently, it is the responsibility of every user to read the Legal Notice currently in force every time they access this web site. Should you not agree with any of the conditions set out herein, you should refrain from using the web site.
The user is under a duty to make proper use of the web site in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, online traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will be answerable to DSD VIRTUAL LAB or third parties, for any damage which may be caused as a result of a breach of this duty.
Through the www.dsdclinics.com web site, DSD VIRTUAL LAB provides users with access to different content, services, information and data (the “content” furnished by DSD VIRTUAL LAB or by third-party service and content providers. DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, format and location of the web site, as well as the content, products and services it contains.
Access to the web site is free and open. However, the use of certain services may require prior authentication by means of the introduction of a user name and password.
When contracting for the products and services offered by DSD VIRTUAL LAB over these web pages, this will always be carried out in a secure environment through the implementation of a data encryption system allowing you to protect your communication with us.
Users can check that they are within a safe environment by looking at the closed padlock icon located at the bottom of their screen.
Any products and services that DSD VIRTUAL LAB may offer on this web site can be requested and/or contracted online by customers using a password system provided by DSD VIRTUAL LAB to ensure their identification and the integrity and confidentiality of any transactions.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB will require passwords in order to access certain services. Users will be solely responsible for keeping any passwords safe. Therefore, they will be liable for the contents and any activities carried out through their account or using their password and they are under a duty to take any safety measures such as committing themselves to keeping their password secret, or taking the necessary precautions in the way they exit the community following each session, etc.
Conditions for registration
DSD VIRTUAL LAB informs users that the product and service offers contained on this web site are directed solely and exclusively at professionals in the field of dentistry with the mandatory qualification.
Contacting for any service included on this web site by a user who does not meet these requirements will be made at their sole risk, and DSD VIRTUAL LAB will be exonerated from any liability for the same. DSD VIRTUAL LAB may refuse registration to any user should it become aware that said user does not meet the above requirements.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB may, at its sole discretion, refuse, remove, suspend and/or block access to the content or the services, at any time and without prior notice, for registered users of DSD VIRTUAL LAB who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
Conditions of use
The user undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the web site as well as the content and services, in accordance with the law applicable from time to time, this Legal Notice, public morals and generally accepted good behaviour and public order. The Insured or User must refrain from:
Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the web site and/or its contents for illicit purposes or those prohibited by this Legal Notice that may be detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or that could, in any way, damage, disable, overload, impair or prevent the normal use of the services or the documents, files and any content stored on any computer;
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted web site areas, without meeting the conditions required for such access;
- Causing damage to the web site’s physical or logical systems or to those of its suppliers or third parties;
- Introducing or spreading throughout the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems liable to cause damage to the physical or logical systems belonging to DSD VIRTUAL LAB, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate data from DSD VIRTUAL LAB, third parties, suppliers and other users;
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any means of public communication, transforming or modifying any content, except with the permission of the owner of the corresponding legal rights or where legally permitted;
- Deleting, concealing or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property and other data, incorporated into any content, identifying the rights of DSD VIRTUAL LAB or third parties, as well as the technical protection devices or any data mechanisms that may be included in said content;
- Obtaining and attempting to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been placed at their disposal to this end or which have been expressly indicated in the web pages where the content is located or, in general, which are habitually used over the internet and do not pose a risk of damaging or disabling the web site and/or its contents;
- In particular, and merely as an example but without limitation, the user agrees not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of materials that are contrary to law, public morals, law and order and, overall, to use the web site in accordance with these general conditions.
- Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party.
Liability for performance
DSD VIRTUAL LAB does not guarantee continuous access, correct display, download or use of the items and information contained in the pages of the DSD VIRTUAL LAB web site as such actions may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB makes an effort to ensure the truthfulness and accuracy of the information and documents contained on this web site, however, it does not guarantee their accuracy, completeness or currency, and therefore assumes no liability for these aspects.
Liability for non-DSD VIRTUAL LAB content
The reliability or veracity of the content, information, statements and/or qualities of the services or content offered is the responsibility of the user, or specific organization, making the entry.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB has placed at its users, disposal the telephone number of its head office (912 360 030) so that anyone affected by the activity of other users can inform us about the origin of the acts and information they deem unlawful or which have breached their rights of those of any third party.
Liability for loss and damages
DSD VIRTUAL LAB will not be liable for any damage, injuries, losses, claims or expenses produced by:
- Interference, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads or errors in lines and telecommunication networks, or any other cause beyond the control of DSD VIRTUAL LAB;
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programmes of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others;
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the DSD VIRTUAL LAB web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by browser malfunction or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The directors of DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information presented on the web site. DSD VIRTUAL LAB excludes any liability for loss or damages of any nature that could be due to the use of the services and contents by Users or Insureds or which may arise from the lack of truthfulness, currency and/or authenticity of the information provided by users to other users about themselves and, in particular, although not exclusively, for loss or damages of any nature that may result from the impersonation of a third party carried out by a user in any means of communication made possible through the web site or the portal.
Hyperlinks and links
DSD VIRTUAL LAB places at its users, disposal technical linking devices allowing them to access pages or web sites owned and/or managed by third parties.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB checks the content of these pages when setting up a link to them and does so trusting in good faith that said contents comply with applicable law. However, in no case will DSD VIRTUAL LAB be liable, approve, or appropriate the products, services, content, information, data, files and any other kind of material on these web sites and it does not control nor is it liable for, approving or appropriating the successive modifications of such materials.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB does not guarantee nor assume any liability for loss and damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the linked sites;
- The updating of the information, contents and services existing on sites linked by any means;
- The provision or transmission of the information, content and services existing on the linked sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information content and services existing on the linked sites, in the same terms and with the same scope regarding the content and services provided by third parties through the portal.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB will not be liable for any damages caused to the user or insured arising from the consultation or use of the contents or services offered by a web site accessed through a link provided by the portal www.dsdclinics.com
Notwithstanding that, if it deems it appropriate, or it is required to do so by a judicial or administrative order, DSD VIRTUAL LAB will delete links to those web pages that infringe applicable legislation and/or are detrimental to third-party rights.
Should you consider any of the sites included in the search results to contain illicit information and wish to request the deletion of the link, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com
Intellectual and industrial property
The user recognizes and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other items on the page are the exclusive property of DSD VIRTUAL LAB and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in their course of business.
In no case does accessing the web site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, licence or assignment, whether wholly or in part, of any rights, unless expressly provided otherwise. This web site,s Legal Notice does not confer on Users and Insureds any additional rights to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or communicate publicly the web site and/or its various contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by DSD VIRTUAL LAB or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of said contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights will be prohibited.
Should any User, Insured or a third party consider any of the contents of the web site belonging to DSD VIRTUAL LAB to have breached their intellectual or industrial property rights, they must send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:
- The identifying particulars and contact information of the claimant or the legal representative thereof.
- Documentation certifying their status as holder of the rights allegedly infringed.
- A detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by DSD VIRTUAL LAB as well as the exact location within the web site www.dsdclinics.com.
- An express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents was performed without the consent of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed.
In the same way as set out in the above section, the domain name www.dsdclinics.com and all those used to directly access this site are the exclusive property of DSD VIRTUAL LAB or its parent or subsidiary companies.
Any undue use without the relevant permission would be an infringement of the rights conferred arising from your registration and will imply the commencement of legal action.
The content, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, such as multimedia artwork, are protected by copyright under intellectual property legislation.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB is either the owner of the items forming the graphic design of its web page, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other web site content, or has the corresponding authorization for using said items.
Content provided on this site may not be reproduced either wholly or partially, nor transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless you have the prior written authorization of the above-mentioned entity.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove, evade or manipulate “copyright” and other data identifying DSD VIRTUAL LAB,s rights as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may include the contents.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB authorises users to use, view, print, download and store the content and/or items posted on/from the web site exclusively for personal use; so long as, in every case, the origin and/or author of the same is identified and, where appropriate, where the copyright symbol and/or the industrial property notes of their owners is made apparent.
The use of said items, their reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration or deconstruction is strictly forbidden.
For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights concerned.
When we need you to provide us with information, we will always expressly ask you to provide it on a voluntary basis. The data gathered through the web site,s data collection forms or by other means will be included in the personal data file duly registered on the General Registry for Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which DSD VIRTUAL LAB SL is responsible. This entity will process data in confidence and solely with the aim of offering the requested services, applying all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15 dated December 13th, 1999), Royal Decree 1,720 dated December 21st, 2007, and the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Services) Act (Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002).
DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserves the right to supply your personal details to companies within the Dentalliance Group in accordance with the purpose for which you have provided them, namely to manage the business, administrative, accounting and fiscal relationship as well as keeping you informed of our products and services.
Likewise, DSD VIRTUAL LAB will cancel or rectify any data found to be inaccurate, incomplete or which has ceased to be necessary or relevant for said purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15 dated December 13th, 1999).
Users may revoke their consent and exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel and oppose the use of their information by submitting a written request to DSD VIRTUAL LAB in Mostoles (Madrid) at Calle Alquimia 3, properly identifying themselves and expressly indicating the specific right being exercised.
DSD VIRTUAL LAB uses the appropriate security levels required by the above-mentioned Personal Data (Protection) Act (Fundamental Law 15 dated December 13th, 1999) and other applicable legislation.
Nonetheless, it assumes no liability for any damage resulting from any alterations that third parties may make to computer systems, electronic documents or user files.
Our email policy is based on sending you only messages you have requested to receive.
If you would prefer not to receive these messages by email, we offer you, within the email itself, the option of exercising your rights to cancel and cease to receive said messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, article 22 of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Services) Act (Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002).
Reservation of action
Web site users agree to respect the rights set out herein and avoid any taking action that could injure them. In any event, DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserves the right to adopt any appropriate measures or legal actions to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights
However, notwithstanding the above, DSD VIRTUAL LAB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered, without notice and on its own initiative or that of any third party, for users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice and/or any specific conditions which, where appropriate, may be applicable.
Duration and termination
The provision of the services on this web site and other services is, in principle, indefinite. However, DSD VIRTUAL LAB will be able to terminate or suspend any of the services on the portal and/or any other services. Whenever possible, DSD VIRTUAL LAB will announce the termination or suspension of the service provision on the web site and of any other service.
No party will be liable for a failure to perform or a delay in the performance of any of their respective duties assumed by virtue of this Legal Notice and the services provided by DSD VIRTUAL LAB, should such failure to perform or delay be the result of an event of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances as understood in case law, in particular: natural disasters, failure in the transmission of IP packages, war, martial law, public order disturbances, transport strikes, blackouts or any other exceptional measures adopted by the administrative or governmental authorities.
All information communicated or provided by either party to the other or to which either of them may have access will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied or discussed with third parties, nor used by either of the parties for any other purpose.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
This Legal Notice is governed by the law of Spain.